From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mensa, meaning table in Latin, could mean:
- Mensa International, an organization for people with a high IQ
- Mensa (constellation), a southern star constellation
- Mensa (geology), a term used by geologists to refer to an extraterrestrial mesa
- Mensa, a nightclub promoter known for Saturday night raves at Sterns Nightclub
- Mensa Records, a record label
- mensa, the German and Dutch term for "cafeteria"
- mensa, the Spanish term for "stupid"
- mensa, the table top of an altar
When a plural exists, it is often Mensae, such as Cydonia Mensae.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.