||The English used in this article may not be easy for everybody to understand. (February 2012)|
||This article may have too many red links.
|Born||January 24, 1947
San Jose, California
|Known for||String theory|
Childhood[change | edit source]
Fields[change | edit source]
Theoretical physics[change | edit source]
Sci-fi[change | edit source]
String Theory[change | edit source]
Current[change | edit source]
Other professions[change | edit source]
Futurist[change | edit source]
A futurist is a notable scientist who can seemingly predict the future. Futurists often use PPPW to evaluate the future. The "three Ps and one W" represent, to futurists, "plausible", "possible", and "preferable". The "W" stands for "wildcard"(random) events.
Science Popularizer[change | edit source]
Author[change | edit source]
References[change | edit source]
- Kaku's Renownment on SC.
- Kaku on the SC. Retrieved 4-16-10.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku#Early_life_and_education/[dead link]
- Sci Fi Science: Judo: Earths Last Hope : Video : Science Channel
- Kaku's Education. Retrieved 5-5-10.
- Kaku as Theoretical Physicist. Retrieved June 8, 2008.
- Michio's involvement in Sci-fi, Dr. Michio Kaku Discovery.
- Kaku Research of String Theory. Science Channel: Space, Technology, Engineering, Earth Science
- What is the "PPPW" (3PW) system. Retrieved 5-7-07.
- Notable Science Popularizers, Living. Retrieved 10-12-09.
- Notable Books by Michio Kaku. Retrieved 12-13-07.