From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A mission can be any of the following:
Religion[change | edit source]
- Mission (Christian), a Christian or Catholic[source?] missionary movement or post
- Mission (station), a base of missionary practice
Politics and government[change | edit source]
- Diplomatic mission, a diplomatic outpost in a foreign territory
- Space mission, the launch of craft into outer space.
- List of human spaceflights, a list of manned space missions.
- Combat mission, a military action.
Other[change | edit source]
- Mission statement, a brief statement of the purpose of an organization
Geography[change | edit source]
In the United States:
- Mission, Kansas
- Mission, Oregon
- Mission, South Dakota
- Mission, Texas
- Mission Ridge Ski Area, Washington
- Mission, British Columbia, a district municipality in British Columbia
- Mission, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta
- Okanagan Mission, a neighbourhood of Kelowna BC, is locally known as "the Mission"
- Missões, Brazil, a region of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil roughly occupying the same area previously dominated by the colonial missions founded by Padre Roque Gonzales.
Other uses[change | edit source]
- Mission (grape), a variety of grape.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.