From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Munro is any Scottish mountain with a height over 3,000 feet (914.4 metres).
Munro could also mean:
- Munro, Buenos Aires, a neighborhood in the city of Buenos Aires
- USCGC Munro (WHEC-724), a High Endurance Cutter of the US Coast Guard
- Munro (surname), people with the surname Munro
- Clan Munro, a Highland Scottish clan
Other pages[change | change source]
- Mount Munro, a peak on Cape Barren Island in Tasmania
- Munro Day, holiday celebrated each year on the first Friday in February by Dalhousie University
- Hamilton/John C. Munro International Airport, an airport in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.