From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Everyone in Japan who owns a TV is asked to pay anywhere from 11,180 to 25,520 円 per year to support NHK.
In 2012 it decided to ban K-pop on New Year's Eve.
TV Programming [change]
NHK has lots of types of TV shows:
- Local, national, and world news.
- Emergency Reporting, such as warning about earthquakes and tsunamis.
- Education shows for kids.
- Weather reporting for local and international locations.
- Sports, including the six national Sumo tournaments and other events.
- Drama shows.
- Kid's shows.