From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Night Shift (with capital initial letters) could mean:
- Night Shift (novel), a 1942 novel by Maritta Wolff.
- Night Shift (book), a 1978 collection of short stories written by Stephen King.
- Night Shift (movie), a 1982 movie, one of Ron Howard's earliest directorial efforts
- Night Shift (video game), an Atari video game
- Night Shift, a song by the rock band Foghat
- Night Shift, a song by Bob Marley & The Wailers released in 1976 (Rastaman Vibration)
- Night Shift (band), a Serbian heavy rock band
- Night Shift (TV series), a British television series shown late at night on ITV
- Night Shift (Irish TV series), an Irish television show broadcast on Channel 6
- Night Shift (comics), a fictional team of supervillains in the Marvel Universe
- Night Shift (computer game), a 1990 computer game designed and published by LucasArts
- General Hospital: Night Shift, a primetime soap opera airing on SOAPnet during the summers of 2007 and 2008
Other pages[change | edit source]
- Night Court, a 1980s U.S. television series
- Nightshift, a song and album by The Commodores
- The Night Shift, a Network Radio Station by Synerdata Radio
- The Night Shift, a special interest board on GameFAQs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.