From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Notre Dame in French is the name give to a number of religious buildings, consecrated to the Virgin Mary.
Churches and cathedrals in France [change]
- Notre Dame de Paris, probably the most famous
- Bayeux Cathedral, called Notre-Dame de Bayeux
- Notre-Dame de Chartres
- Notre-Dame de la Garde in Marseille
- Notre-Dame de Reims
- Notre Dame du Haut in Ronchamp
- Strasbourg Cathedral, called Notre-Dame de Strasbourg
- University of Notre Dame in the U.S. state of Indiana
- Notre Dame de Paris, the original French title of a novel by Victor Hugo published in 1831. In English, this novel is commonly called The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.