From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A party is a social gathering primarily for celebration and recreation.
Party could also mean an individual person, or group of individuals:
- Party (pronoun), used to identify a grammatical person:
- one or more participants in the context of a legal, business, or political relationship:
- Party (law), a person or group of persons composing a single entity for the purposes of the law
- a party in politics:
- Political party, an organization that seeks to attain political power within a government
- Third party (politics), any minor party in any two-party system
- The Party (politics) can refer to a dominant political party in a country, often the only party (in a single party systems). For example, in reference to the Soviet Union, the Party means the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- Wedding party, the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen and sometimes other participants in a wedding
- The members of an expedition, often armed. Sometimes synonymous with squad; e.g.:
Parti (a foreign spelling) may also mean:
- Architectural parti, the underlying idea behind a work of architecture.
- a foreign political party - possibly also "Partia"
- See articles beginning in Parti, usually foreign political parties.
Media[change | change source]
- Party (film), (1984) by Govind Nihalani.
- "Party", a 2007 episode of The Mighty Boosh
- Party (Nick Swardson album), a comedy album by Nick Swardson
Technology[change | change source]
- A party, in role-playing games, is a group of game characters working together for a common purpose, generally comprised of the participating player characters.
- Third-party developer, hardware or software developer not directly tied to the primary product that a consumer is using
in the video game industry:
- First-party developer, a division of a console manufacturer, who develops games for the company's video game console
- Second-party developer, a company that is tied to, and makes games specifically for, a console manufacturer
- Third-party developer, a company licensed by, but not directly tied to, a console manufacturer
Other pages[change | change source]
- The Party (disambiguation)
- Surprise party, a celebration that is not made known to one or more of the guests until it occurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.