From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Period means different things.
- A period is a type of punctuation mark, also called a full stop.
- Period is a time in history: The book is from the Victorian period.
- A period (menstruation) is the time every month when a woman of child-bearing age bleeds from her vagina.
- A period is the time it takes to finish one cycle of something that happens again and again. The Earth's sidereal period is about 365 days.
- Orbital period
- A period is the time it takes to play 1/3 of an ice hockey game.
- A period is a row in the chemical periodic table.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.