From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: perspective.|
Perspective may mean: Literally, in visual topics:
- Perspective (visual), is the way in which objects appear to the eye
- Perspective (graphical), means to represent the effects of visual perspective in drawings
Metaphorically, in relation to cognitive topics:
- Perspective (cognitive), one's "point of view", the choice of a context for opinions, beliefs and experiences
- Perspective (pharmacoeconomic), the vantage point from which a pharmacoeconomics analysis is conducted
- Point of view (literature), the related experience of the narrator
- Perspective (album), released by Jason Becker in 1996
- Perspective (software), a Wiki software written in C# that runs in ASP.NET
- Perspective Records, a record label
- Perspectives on Anarchist Theory, a magazine
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.