From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Psi could mean:
As a word [change]
- Psi (Cyrillic) (Ѱ, ѱ), a letter of the early Cyrillic alphabet, adopted from Greek
- Psi (Ψ, ψ) a letter of the Greek alphabet
- Psi (comics), a character in DC Comics
- Psi (instant messaging client), a popular Jabber client program
- Psi (parapsychology)
As a Greek letter [change]
- J/ψ particle, a subatomic particle
- Wavefunction in Quantum Mechanics, ψ
- In mathematics, Ψ is used to denote the angle between the tangent and the x-axis in the intrinsic coordinates system
- Again in mathematics, Ψ is also used to denote the Digamma and Polygamma functions.
- In physical chemistry, Ψ represents water potential, the potential energy of a water solution relative to pure water.
- Ψ stands for psychology and psychologist, often used in the logo of various psychological associations -- for example, see IUPsyS.
- Pounds per square inch, a unit of pressure
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.