Raúl Rafael Juliá y Arcelay (March 9, 1940 – October 24, 1994) was a Puerto Rican movie, television, stage, voice, and radio actor who is known for his role as Gomez Addams in The Addams Family and in Addams Family Values. He won an Golden Globe Award and an Screen Actors Guild Award in 1994 and an Emmy Award in 1995.
Juliá was married to Magda Vasallo from 1965 until they divorced in 1969. Then he was married to Merel Poloway from 1976 until his death in 1994. Juliá died on October 24, 1994 from stomach cancer and from a stroke in Manhasset, New York, aged 54.
- "America's Greatest Legends: A compendium of the 500 stars nominated for top 50 "Greatest Screen Legends" status.". American Film Institute. http://connect.afi.com/site/DocServer/stars500.pdf?docID=261. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
Other websites [change]
- Raúl Juliá at the Internet Movie Database
- Raúl Juliá at the Internet Broadway Database
- Raul Julia at the TCM Movie Database
- Raúl Juliá at Find a Grave