|Date of birth||1989-06-13|
|Place of birth||Girraween, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) |
|Hair color||Brown |
|Eye color||Blue/Green |
|Measurements||(cm) 91-74-100 |
|Shoe size||(AU) 11; (US) 11-11.5; (EU) 43.5 |
|Agency||Wilhelmina Models,  Bella Model Management,  Milk Model Management |
Robyn Lawley (born 13 June, 1989) is an Australian plus size model and fashion designer. Lawley was born in Girraween, New South Wales. She started modelling when she was sixteen years old. She was on the covers of French Elle and Vogue Italia.   She was the first model for Mango's plus-size line, Violeta by Mango. She designed a swimwear line. 
References[change | change source]
- "Robyn Lawley: First Plus-Size Ralph Lauren Model". abcnews.go.com. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/09/robyn-lawley-first-plus-size-ralph-lauren-model/. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- BELLA model management - Robyn
- "Robyn Lawley". Models.com. http://models.com/models/robyn-lawley. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Belle vere". www.vogue.it. Vogue Italia. http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/cover-story/2011/06/belle-vere.
- McKenzie, Sarah. "Robyn Lawley launches swimwear line". stuff.co.nz. http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/fashion/8902089/Robyn-Lawley-launches-swimwear-line. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- Leibowitz, Lauren (9 July 2013). "Robyn Lawley Swimwear Line Is On Presale Now (PHOTOS)". huffingtonpost.com (Huffington Post). http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/robyn-lawley-swimwear-photos_n_3566769.html. Retrieved 29 October 2013.