From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Essays on Eugenics and Race. 1958, Northern World, Coventry
- Mankind Quarterly 1960
- The Religious Attitudes of the Indo-Europeans. 1966, 1967 Hans Gunther, trans. by Vivian Bird (See Oliver Bird Trust and George Cadbury) in collaboration with Roger Pearson.
- Introduction to Anthropology. Harcourt College Pub, 1974.
- Anthropological Glossary. Krieger Pub Co, 1985.
- Race, Intelligence and Bias in Academe. Scott-Townsend Publishers, 1997 (2nd edition).
- Heredity and Humanity: Race, Eugenics and Modern Science. Scott-Townsend Publishers, 1996.