From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: round, rounds, and Rounds.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Round|
Round or rounds can mean:
- The shape of a closed curve with no sharp corners, such as an ellipse, circle, rounded rectangle, or sphere
- Roundness (geology), the smoothness of clastic particles
- Roundedness, the roundedness of the lips in the pronunciation of a phoneme
- Rounding, the truncation of a number to reduce the number of significant figures it contains
- Round number, a number that ends with one or more zeroes
- A level of an event, such as a tournament or golf game
- Round (boxing), a time period within a bout; a number of rounds comprise a bout
- Round (music), a type of musical composition
- Round of drinks, a traditional method of paying in a drinking establishment
- Round or Cartridge (firearms), a single unit of ammunition
- Round (Theosophy), a planetary cycle of reincarnation in Theosophy
- Mike Rounds, 31st Governor of South Dakota (2003-11)
- Rounds (album), a 2003 album by Four Tet
- Round Mountain (volcano), a volcanic peak in British Columbia, Canada
- A regular patrol, as in "doing the rounds"
- Grand rounds or rounds, a ritual in medical education and inpatient care
- Funding round, in business finance
- Round steak, a cut of meat
- John Horace Round (1854-1928), genealogist and historian
- Rounding, a process performed by practitioners of Transcendental Meditation
- Grand Rounds Scenic Byway, a parkway system in Minneapolis
- Round - a type of business, where a service provider/retailer visits a group of regular customers over a period of time, frequently associated with a territory, e.g. a milk round or a lawn mowing round.
Related pages [change]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.