From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santa Cruz might mean:
Settlements[change | edit source]
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia, the largest city in Bolivia
- Santa Cruz, California, and city in the U.S. state of California
- Santa Cruz, Chile, a commune in Chile
- Santa Cruz, Trinidad and Tobago
- Santa Cruz de Barahona, a city in the Dominican Republic
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, capital of the Canary Islands
Other[change | edit source]
- Santa Cruz del Seibo, a city in the Dominican Republic
- Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
- Santa Cruz River, a river in Arizona, United States and Sonora, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.