From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scrub(s) may refer to:
- Scrubs (clothing), worn by medical staff
- Scrubs (occupation) or surgical technologist
- Scrubs (TV series), an American television program
- Scrub baseball also known as "scrub" or "scrubs", an informal game of baseball without teams
- Wormwood Scrubs also known as "The Scrubs", an area in west London
- Wormwood Scrubs (HM Prison) also known as "The Scrubs", a prison in west London
- Scrub, low shrub and grass characteristic of scrubland
Other pages [change]
- Scrubber, an industrial gas-pollution control device
- Data scrubbing, an error correction technique
- "No Scrubs", a song by TLC from the Fanmail
- Deku Scrubs or Deku, a race of creatures in The Legend of Zelda media
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.