From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serum may refer to:
Biology[change | change source]
- serum (blood), plasma from which the clotting proteins have been removed
- Serous fluid, any clear bodily fluid
- Any drug derived from an animal's blood or serous fluid
- Truth serum, a general term for a drug that is likely to make people tell truth or give information
- A word for lotion in the cosmetics market
People[change | change source]
- Gary Serum (born 1956), retired Major League Baseball pitcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.