From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soar could mean:
- Soaring, a mode of flight
- Soar (album), the second album (released 1991) by the American band Samiam
- Hank Soar (1914–2001), an American football player, baseball umpire and basketball coach
- Soar (cognitive architecture)
- 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), a US Army regiment
- Soap on a Rope (SoaR), a webcomic
- Smalltalk on a RISC, a project to develop a specialized RISC CPU for the execution of Smalltalk bytecode
- Safe Operating Area, typically used to describe power limitations of electronic components
- Southern Astrophysical Research Telescope
- SOAR (camp), a Girl Guide camp held in British Columbia every three years
- Any of several places in the United Kingdom:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.