From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Squash may refer to:
- Squash (plant), the fruit
- Squash (sport), an indoor racket sport
- Squash tennis, a similar game but played with equipment related more to that of tennis
- Squash (2002 movie), an Academy Award-nominated short movie about a squash game
- Squash (drink), a drink made of concentrated fruit syrup or fructose
- Squash (professional wrestling), an extremely one-sided match in professional wrestling
- SquashFS, a read-only file system
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.