From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
References[change | change source]
- Wholly Aromatic Carbocyclic Polycarbonamide Fiber Original Kevlar patent awarded in 1974 to Stephanie Kwolek
- "Women in Chemistry - Stephanie Kwolek". Chemical Heritage Foundation. http://www.chemheritage.org/discover/online-resources/women-in-chemistry/stephanie-kwolek.aspx. Retrieved June 13, 2013.
- "Kevlar inventor, Stephanie Kwolek, dies at 90". Delaware online.com. June 18, 2014. http://www.delawareonline.com/story/money/industries/2014/06/19/kevlar-inventor-stephanie-kwolek-dies/10899995/. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Stephanie Kwolek at Famous Women Inventors
- Interview with Stephanie L. Kwolek, March 21, 1998, from the Oral History Program at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Stephanie Kwolek, Video, from The Catalyst Series: Women in Chemistry, at the Chemical Heritage Foundation, Philadelphia, PA