From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Storage means the act of keeping things and the place where you keep them.
That may be:
- Furniture designed to hold small objects:
- Small, mobile containers designed to hold food or other goods:
- Larger containers typically designed to store special kinds of objects or substances:
- Special buildings, or collections of buildings, designed to hold large objects, or a great many objects of a particular type:
- Devices designed to store and release electrical charge or energy:
- Devices designed for information storage and retrieval:
- Collections of stored information:
Other pages [change]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.