From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stroke can mean one of the following:
- Stroke, a cerebral accident, when blood supply to a part of the brain is suddenly interrupted.
- A sunstroke.
- Stroke (Chinese character), in graphics of Chinese characters.
- A single line without any break, see stroke order.
- A different name for the typographical character known as slash.
- Stroke (engines), a single action of some engines.
- stroke (software), a port scanning utility.
- Local Larne (Northern Ireland) Dialect meaning either to steal ex. to stroke an item, or to get one over on someone ex. "Ah, you were well stroked there."
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.