From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: style.|
Style may refer to:
- Genre, design, format, or looks
- Fashion, applies to a mode of expression, i.e. clothing.
- Carpel, in Botany: part of the pistil of a flower
- The artistic characteristics that make an artist's work special or unique
- Painting style, in art and painting style can refer either to the aesthetic values followed in choosing what to paint (and how) or to the physical techniques employed
- Music genre, category (or genre) of pieces of music that share a certain style or "basic musical language"
- Cascading Style Sheets, in web design
- Style guide and literary genre, in writing
- Stylistics (linguistics), in Linguistics: Variation in the language use of an individual, such as formal/informal style.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.