From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tape.|
- Adhesive tape, including:
- Cassette Tape, a magnetic data/audio storage device
- Tape measure
- Tape dispenser
- Tape worm
- Tape (movie), a 2001 film
- Twill tape, a narrow, sturdy woven fabric used like string
- Red tape, a colloquialism for heavy or undesirable bureaucratic process
- Optical celluloid tape used in movie projectors (a possible precursor to the compact disc)
- Tape (pr. (tah-peh), an alternative spelling of tapai, an Indonesian fermented food.
Other pages [change]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.