From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tartan is a pattern that has criss-crossed horizontal and vertical bands in many different colors.
Other pages[change | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Tartans|
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of the Scottish influence on North America, Australia and New Zealand, but not celebrated in Scotland itself. It is the anniversary of the Declaration of Arbroath.
Other websites[change | edit source]
- Online Tartan Designer Online photorealistic tartan designer
- Military Tartans at regiments.org
- Kilts & Tartan Made Easy, free ebook by Nicholas Fiddes
- Scottish Tartans Authority, an industry-supported Scottish charity
- Tartan Finder all recorded and woven tartans, search by name or color
- Online Tartan Creator
- Online Tartan Designer