Tea bag (sexual act)
Tea bag is a slang term for a sexual act in which the male "dips" his scrotum into his partner's mouth over and over. The act resembles the dipping of a tea bag into a cup of hot water. Tea bagging is an act of male domination. It may be used to inflict erotic humiliation. Teabagging may be unappealing to some, but it does not need to be physically harmful or uncomfortable for the recipient.
Mimicking the act has become a popular taunt in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to humorously imply domination or humiliation. Although considered by some to be bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and possibly even professional gaming.
- E. Patrick Johnson. 2011. Sweet Tea: Black Gay Men of the South. p. 17. Univ of North Carolina Press.
- Wietsma, Ashley (22 March 2007). "Make sure your bed is always comfortable". John Hopkins News-Letter. http://media.www.jhunewsletter.com/media/storage/paper932/news/2007/03/22/Features/Make-Sure.Your.Bed.Is.Always.Comfortable-2789021.shtml. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- DeKoven, Robert (9 March 2006). "Is forcible 'tea-bagging' just hazing?". Gay and Lesbian Times. http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=6927&issue=950. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- Linde, Aaron (25 January 2008). "Halo Inspires Schoolyard Bullies to Teabag Victims". Shacknews.com (from Asbury Park Press). http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50966. Retrieved 2009-10-12.
- "Legal Reader: Definition of Teabagging". http://www.legalreader.com/archives/003197.html. Retrieved 2007-05-20.
- Najib, Aminy (September 22, 2008). "The Art and History of Tea Bagging". The Stony Brook Press. Archived from the original on July 13, 2010. http://web.archive.org/web/20100713082325/http://www.sbpress.com/2008/09/the-art-and-history-of-tea-bagging/. Retrieved April 15, 2010.