From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tension.|
Tension may mean:
- Tension (mechanics), in physics, a force related to the stretching of an object
- High-tension line, sometimes used to refer to electrical voltage
- Stress (biology), physiological or mental stress
- Tension (music), the perceived need for relaxation or release created by a listener's expectations
- Suspense, in a dramatic work, leaving the audience feeling uncertain and interested about the outcome of certain actions
- Tenseness, in phonetics, describes a certain sound quality
- Tension (band), a rock band
Other pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.