From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: trip.|
Trip has several meanings:
- Trip (drink), a brand of juice in Finland
- TRIPs Agreement, the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- Transformation Induced Plasticity, a strain-hardening effect in steel
- The Trip (1967 movie), starring Peter Fonda
- The Trip (2002 movie)
- The Trip (TV series), a Channel 4 show
- The Trip, Italian rock band of the 1970s
Trip may also be:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.