Vietnamese Civil War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Several conflicts in Vietnamese history have been considered civil wars. These are all major conflicts that occurred between North and South Vietnam:
- The 12 Lords Rebellion (966-968) [Victory: North Vietnam]
- Lê-Mạc War (1533-1592) [Victory: South Vietnam]
- Trịnh-Nguyễn War (1627-1672; 1774-1775) [Victory: North Vietnam]
- Tây Sơn-Nguyễn Lords War (1771-1785; 1787-1802) [Victory: North Vietnam]
- Tây Sơn-Trịnh Lords War (1786-1789) [Victory: South Vietnam]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.