From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Warren could mean:
Animal husbandry [change]
- Warren, a rabbitry or fixed establishment of cuniculture, the breeding and raising of domestic rabbits. (The domestic use of warren is imprecisely extended to rabbit or hare burrows in the wild.)
Forest law [change]
- Warren (free) ("Free warren"), a type of hunting franchise under the Anglo-Norman Forest law
- In metaphoric use, warren refers to a tight agglomeration of inferior accommodations, such as a slum.
- Warren abstract machine, a Prolog (software) engine
- Warren Commission, which investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Warren Cup, a Roman antiquity
- Warren's Gate, an archaeological site
- Warren's Skipper, a type of butterfly
- Warren Wagon Train Raid, historic incident in Texas
Other pages [change]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.