From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wine is an alcoholic beverage.
Wine can also mean:
- Wine (software), a program that lets Windows programs to run under other operating systems
- Wine (movie), a 1913 movie starring Fatty Arbuckle
- Wine (color) or burgundy
People[change | change source]
- Sherwin Wine (1928 - 2007), American rabbi
- Toni Wine (born 1947), American songwriter
- Wine (bishop), English bishop
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.