From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Yogi can mean either:
- an advanced practitioner of Yoga (Yogi) in Eastern religions
- a person who got Yogam, i.e. a blessed or gifted person, a person with knowledge, talent, ability or luck.
- Yogi Berra, a baseball player, named after a yogi.
- Yogi Bear, a Hanna-Barbera character, named after Yogi Berra.
- Yogi Rock, a rock on the planet Mars, named after Yogi Bear. See photo.
- Yogi (dog), police dog with the longest successive tracking search on record. 
- Yogi (movie), a Telugu language movie starring Prabhas and Nayanthara directed by V.V. Vinayak.
- Yogi (producer), an African-American music producer, member of rap group CRU and associate of P. Diddy's Hitmen production group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.