Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1080s 1090s 1100s – 1110s – 1120s 1130s 1140s|
|Years:||1109 1110 1111 – 1112 – 1113 1114 1115|
Events[change | change source]
By place[change | change source]
Europe[change | change source]
- The count of Barcelona, Ramon Berenguer III, obtains the county of Provence due to his marriage with the heiress, Douce.
- The people of Laon, France, proclaim a commune and murder their bishop.
- Salzwedel, Germany is founded.
- The German state of Baden is founded.
- Afonso I becomes Count of Portugal.
- Otto of Ballenstedt is made Duke of Saxony by Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor.
- Anonymus Gallus begins to write Gesta principium Polonorum to Boleslaw III.
Deaths[change | change source]
- October 5 – Sigebert of Gembloux, French chronicler
- Tancred, Prince of Galilee, crusader (b. 1072)
- Giorgi II of Georgia
- Henry, Count of Portugal (b. 1066)
- Bertrand of Toulouse, count of Toulouse, and the first count of Tripoli.
- Ghibbelin of Arles, Archbishop of Arles (b. c. 1045)