(Redirected from 1900–1909)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||19th century – 20th century – 21st century|
|Decades:||1870s 1880s 1890s – 1900s – 1910s 1920s 1930s|
|Years:||1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 1900s was the decade that started on January 1, 1900, and ended on December 31, 1909.
Events[change | change source]
- 1903 – Orville Wright of the Wright brothers flies an airplane at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, in the United States.
- 1904-1905 - Russo-Japanese War.
- 1905 - First Russian Revolution.
World leaders[change | change source]
- Prime Minister Edmund Barton (Australia)
- Prime Minister Alfred Deakin (Australia)
- Prime Minister Chris Watson (Australia)
- Prime Minister Sir George Reid (Australia)
- President William McKinley (United States)
- President Theodore Roosevelt (United States)
- President William Howard Taft (United States)
- for more information, see Category:1900s births.
- for more information, see Category:1900s deaths.