(Redirected from 1900–1909)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||19th century – 20th century – 21st century|
|Decades:||1870s 1880s 1890s – 1900s – 1910s 1920s 1930s|
|Years:||1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 1900s the ; ( aughts) was the decade that started on January 1, 1900, and ended on December 31, 1909. It was the decade which spanned the 19th century and the 20th century. The term 1900s can also be use to mean the entire century 1900-1999.
Events[change | change source]
- 1903 – Orville Wright of the Wright brothers flies an airplane at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, in the United States.
World leaders[change | change source]
- Prime Minister Edmund Barton (Australia)
- Prime Minister Alfred Deakin (Australia)
- Prime Minister Chris Watson (Australia)
- Prime Minister Sir George Reid (Australia)
- President William McKinley (United States)
- President Theodore Roosevelt (United States)
- President William Howard Taft (United States)
- for more information, see Category:1900s births.
- for more information, see Category:1900s deaths.