2018 Northern Cyprus parliamentary election
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may have too many red links.
Parties[change | change source]
- Republican Turkish Party (CTP): led by Tufan Erhürman. This party supports Cyprus reunification and social democracy.
- National Unity Party (UBP): led by Hüseyin Özgürgün. This party is nationalistic and conservative.
- Democratic Party (DP): led by Serdar Denktaş son of Rauf Denktaş. This party is nationalistic and conservative.
- Communal Democracy Party (TDP): led by Cemal Özyiğit. This party supports Cyprus reunification and social democracy.
- People's Party (HP): led by Kudret Özersay. This party supports Cyprus reunification and is centrist.
- Rebirth Party (YDP): led by Erhan Arıklı. This party is nationalistic.
- Communal Liberation Party-New Forces (TKP-YG): led by Mehmet Çakıcı. This party supports Cyprus reunification and social democracy.
Results[change | change source]
|National Unity Party||1,907,030||35.6%||21||+7|
|Republican Turkish Party||1,121,478||20.9%||12||–9|
|Communal Democracy Party||463,081||8.6%||3||+1|
|Communal Liberation Party-New Forces||143,645||2.7%||0||0|
|Nationalist Democracy Party||7,083||0.1%||0||new|
References[change | change source]
- Gökhan Altıner. "Seçim kesin 7 Ocak ve son anket sonuçları!". Kıbrıs Postası. Retrieved 2017-10-17.
- "Kuzey Kıbrıs'ta seçimin galibi merkez sağ oldu, sol büyük oy kaybetti". BBC Turkish. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "KKTC'de seçimin galibi sağ partiler". Gazete Duvar. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- ""Değişim ve Kurtuluş İttifakı" kuruluyor!". kibrisgazetesi.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "BKP'DEN AÇIKLAMA". kibrisgenctv.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-01-08. Retrieved 2018-01-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)