ABC are the first three letters in the Latin alphabet.
Media[change | change source]
- American Broadcasting Company, a television network in the United States
- Associated Broadcasting Company, a television network in the Philippines
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation, a television network in Australia
- ABC Family, a cable and satellite television network in the United States
Music[change | change source]
- "ABC", nursery rhymes song
- ABC (song/album), a 1970-1971 and 2009 song and album by Michael Jackson
- "ABC-DEF-GHI", a 1969 song sung by Big Bird of Sesame Street
Other[change | change source]
- Abc notation, a musical notation language
- Aluminum, Brass, Chrome - a combination of metals used for the parts of some model engines
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.