Jump to navigation Jump to search
AOC can mean:
- Age of consent for sexual relationships
- Air Operations Center - United States Air Force command and control (C2) system
- Albanian Orthodox Church
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (born 1989), American politician
- Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée, a certification for French agricultural products
- Army Ordnance Corps, the predecessor of the Royal Army Ordnance Corps (RAOC) of the British Army
- Articles of Confederation
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AOC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.