Abercrombie may refer to:
- Abercrombie, Fife, a village in Fife, Scotland
- Abercrombie, Alabama, a place in the state of Alabama in the United States
- Abercrombie, North Dakota, a city in Richland County, North Dakota in the United States
- Abercrombie Township, Richland County, North Dakota
- Abercrombie, Texas, a place in the state of Texas in the United States
- Abercrombie River, a river in New South Wales, Australia
- Abercrombie & Fitch, an American apparel company
- abercrombie kids, (marketed simply as "abercrombie"), a children's subsidiary of Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie (horse) (1975–2000), a bay harness racing horse, won the 1978 E. Roland Harriman Award for harness horse of the year
- Abercrombie class monitor, a class of monitors that served in the Royal Navy during the First World War
- HMS Abercrombie, the name of three ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Abercrombie (DE-343), a US Navy John C. Butler-class destroyer escort of World War II
- Abercrombie (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.