|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: acoustic.|
Acoustic may mean:
- Acoustics, a branch of physics that studies sound
- Musical acoustics, the branch of acoustics that studies the physics of music
- Acoustic meatus, another name for the ear canal
- Acoustic music, music that solely or primarily uses instruments that do not need electric amplification to make a sound
- An instrument used in acoustic music (see link above), such as:
- An album:
- A record label:
- Piano acoustics
- Acoustic fingerprint
- Acoustic Control Corporation, a company which produced instrument amplifiers using Acoustic as a brand name
- Acoustic thermometry, observation of the oceans' climates using long-range acoustic instruments
- Acoustic cryptanalysis, in cryptography, a side channel attack which exploits sounds
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.