Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: advance.|
Advance can also mean:
- Advance, an offensive push in sports, games, or military combat
- Advance payment for goods or services
- USS Advance was the name of several ships in the United States Navy.
- Advance magazine, the magazine published by the Church of Scientology's Advanced Organization of Los Angeles
- Game Boy Advance, one generation of Nintendo's Game Boy
Places in the United States[change | change source]
- Advance, Arkansas
- Advance, California
- Advance, Illinois
- Advance, Indiana
- Advance, Michigan
- Advance, Missouri
- Advance, North Carolina
- Advance, Ohio
- Advance, Oregon
- Advance, Pennsylvania
- Advance, Wisconsin
- Advance Township, North Dakota
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Advance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.