After the Burial
After the Burial
|Origin||Twin Cities, Minnesota|
|Genres||Progressive metal, metalcore, deathcore, death metal|
|Website||Sumerian Records profile|
|Past members||Nick Wellner|
After the Burial is an American metal band from Twin Cities, Minnesota. After the Burial has five members in the band; the current band members are Justin Lowe, Lerichard Foral, Trent Hafdahl, Dan Carle and Anthony Notarmaso.
The band was formed in 2004. They released their first album "Forging a Future Self" on January 9, 2007. Band members Nick Wellner and Greg Erickson left the band shortly after they signed to Sumerian Records. Grant Luoma joined the band and replaced Wellner as the vocalist and Eric Robles replaced Erickson on drums. Robles left the band before the recording of their second album and Dan Carle joined the band to replace him. The band released their second album "Rareform" on July 22, 2008. Luoma left the band in 2009 and Anthony Notarmaso joined the band to replace him on vocals. They released their "In Dreams" on November 23, 2010.
Band members[change | change source]
- Lerichard "Lee" Foral - bass guitar (2004–present)
- Trent Hafdahl - lead guitar, backing vocals (2004-present)
- Justin Lowe - rhythm guitar (2004-present)
- Dan Carle - drums (2008–present)
- Anthony Notarmaso - lead vocals (2008-present)
- Nick Wellner - lead vocals (2004–2007)
- Grant Luoma - lead vocals (2007–2008)
- Greg Erickson - drums (2004–2007)
- Eric Robles - drums (2007–2008)
Discography[change | change source]
Studio albums[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Forging a Future Self by After the Burial on iTunes" – via itunes.apple.com.
- "In Dreams by After the Burial" – via itunes.apple.com.