An agent is a person who acts on behalf of another person, or a representative of an agency.
- an FBI agent is an official representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- literary agent, a person who represents a writer
- sports agent, a professional who represents an athlete
- talent agent, a person who finds jobs for actors, models, and other people in various entertainment businesses.
- travel agent, a person who helps plan a trip and buys airline tickets and makes hotel reservations.
Agent can also mean:
- a secret agent, a spy (espionage)
- a free agent, a sports player who is out of contract
- a realtor (US), or real estate agent (Brit.)
- Agent Orange, a herbicide
- biological agent, an infectious disease that can be used in biological warfare
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.