Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agricultural revolution could mean:
- Neolithic Revolution (about 10,000 years ago), which formed the basis for human civilization to develop. It is commonly referred to as the 'First Agricultural Revolution'.
- Green Revolution (1945-), the use of industrial fertilizers and new crops greatly increases the world's agricultural output.
There are also several more local events related to agriculture and called revolutions:
- Muslim Agricultural Revolution (10th century), which led to increased urbanization and major changes in agriculture and economy during the Islamic Golden Age.
- British Agricultural Revolution (18th century), which spurred urbanization and consequently helped launch the Industrial Revolution.
- Scottish Agricultural Revolution (18th century), which led to the "Lowland Clearances."
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agricultural revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.