Alejandro González Iñárritu
|Alejandro González Iñárritu|
González Iñárritu during the production of Biutiful, 2008.
|Born||August 15, 1963|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Other names||El Negro|
One of the Three Amigos
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter, film producer, composer|
|Spouse(s)||María Eladia Hagerman|
Alejandro González Iñárritu (born August 15, 1963) is an Academy Award-winning Mexican movie director, screenwriter, movie producer, and composer. His five feature movies – Amores perros (2000), 21 Grams (2003), Babel (2006), Biutiful (2010), Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (2014), and The Revenant (2015).
References[change | change source]
- Thompson, Anne (September 24, 2006). "Three amigos change face of Mexican film". Hollywoodreporter.com.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Alejandro González Iñarritu at Biosstars International
- Alejandro González Iñárritu on IMDb
- Alejandro González Iñárritu at AllMovie
- Alejandro González Iñárritu at Rotten Tomatoes
- Moving Pictures Magazine interview
- Guardian interview, discussing Amores Perros
- IndieWire interview, discussing Amores Perros
- IndieWire interview, Interview discussing 21 Grams
- Sounds and Colours interview, discussing Biutiful