The All-Russia Exhibition Centre (Russian: Всероссийский выставочный центр — called also: "All-Russian Exhibition Center"), or Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy is one of the largest exhibition centers in the world. The center is in Moscow, Russia and was opened in 1935 as a Soviet exhibition center.
Other websites[change | change source]
- All-Russia Exhibition Centre - official website
- map of the VVC Archived 2010-12-16 at the Wayback Machine in infoservices website
- general information in russianmuseums website
- virtual tours and panoramas of the VVC
- Editing All-Russia Exhibition Centre in WikiMapia website