Anna Cohí Fornell (born October 5, 1988 in Barcelona) is a skier from Spain. She has a disability: she is blind and is a type B3 skier. She skis with Raquel Garcia Borreguero. She started skiing when she was 3 years old.
Cohí raced at the 2006 Winter Paralympics and 2010 Winter Paralympics. She started competing at the IPC Alpine World Championship in 2003 when she was 15 years old. Cohí has also raced in World Cup and European Cup events and has earned gold medals in the slalom and giant slalom competitions.
References[change | change source]
- "Biografías" (in Spanish). Spain: Comité Paralímpico Español. 2012. Retrieved June 10, 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Santacana se queda a dos pasos de lograr la cuarta medalla para España - Paralímpicos | VANCOUVER 2010" (in Spanish). Spain: AS.com. 2010-03-19. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- "El mundo se mueve contigo - Capacita2: Anna Cohí, El mundo se mueve contigo - RTVE.es A la Carta" (in Spanish). Spain: Rtve.es. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Vancouver 2010 en" (in Spanish). Spain: Marca.com. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Exito español en la 1ª copa paralímpica del mundo de invierno - Esquí Adaptado" (in Spanish). Spain: Nevasport.com. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- "Jon Santacana Subcampeón de Europa - Esquí Adaptado" (in Spanish). Spain: Nevasport.com. Retrieved 21 January 2013.