Jump to navigation Jump to search
Annealing is the name for a number of processes that change the properties of a piece of work using heat. In general the piece is heated to a certain temperature, and modelled while it cools off. Specifically, annealing can refer to:
- Annealing (metallurgy) when metals are treated
- Annealing (glass) when a piece of glass is heated to remove stress
- Nucleic acid thermodynamics when DNA-like structures are changed
- Simulated annealing is a method of combinatorial optimization to find the optimum of a function
- Quantum annealing is another method of combinatorial optimization
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annealing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.