Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: anti and anti-.|
Anti may refer to:
- Anti-, a prefix meaning "against"
- Anti (mythology), a boatman in Egyptian mythology
- Änti, or Antaeus, half-giant in Greek and Berber mythology
- Antiparticle, a particle with the same mass but opposite charges in particle physics
- Anti addition in organic chemistry
- Anti (album), an album by Rihanna
Related pages[change | change source]
- Special:Prefixindex/Anti (an automatically generated list of pages beginning with anti)
- All pages with titles containing Anti
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.