|Edited by||Stan Webb|
|Distributed by||DreamWorks Pictures|
|Box office||$171.8 million|
Antz is a computer animated movie made by DreamWorks Animation. It stars Woody Allen, Sharon Stone, Jennifer Lopez, Sylvester Stallone, Christopher Walken, Dan Aykroyd, Anne Bancroft, Danny Glover and Gene Hackman. Some of the main characters share facial similarities with the actors. It is the first movie to be released by DreamWorks Pictures and the third feature-length computer-animated film after Toy Story.
References[change | change source]
- "Antz". American Film Institute. Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- "Antz". The Numbers. Retrieved June 14, 2019.
- "D'Works, PDI trumpet 'Tusker'". Variety. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- "Antz". British Board of Film Classification. Retrieved August 23, 2015.
Approved Running time 83m 7s
- Fabrikant, Geraldine (December 28, 1998). "'Prince of Egypt' Is No King at the Box-Office". The New York Times. Archived from the original on May 27, 2015. Retrieved February 25, 2017.
- Natale, Richard (November 3, 1998). "After 'Rush Hour,' Fall's Box-Office Traffic Is Light". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on December 4, 2015. Retrieved February 25, 2017.
- "Antz (1998) - Box Office Mojo". www.boxofficemojo.com.
- August 23, le0pard13; Reply, 2013 at 10:03 am (August 23, 2013). "'Antz' & 'A Bug's Life'".
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Antz|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Antz.|